Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.
 
HomeFront PageCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Eberron Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   7th October 2011, 4:32 pm

Charging down the ramp into the stables, you can tell by the time you reach bottom that the sounds are coming from the practice room, around the other side of the stalls. Racing around the end of the stalls at the old holding cell, now warforged workshop, you see none of the 'forged who were in there earlier. Up ahead, at the doorway into the practice room, two soldiers stand with sword and shield up and ready to fight, facing the remains of the splintered door. Sounds of battle pour out of the doorway past the two men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   7th October 2011, 5:04 pm

Caby pulls up short at the sight of the two soldiers.

"What's going on in the practice room, soldiers?" she asks in her most important-sounding voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   7th October 2011, 5:48 pm

One of them looks back quickly, a bit surprised. "Warforged have rebelled! They're trying to take the stairwell!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   7th October 2011, 5:56 pm

"Well then what in the blazes are you doing out here? Get in there and stop them! We'll be right behind you." She turns to Meier, "Can you get the warforged to stop fighting? Or do we have to shut them down manually at this point?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   8th October 2011, 3:47 pm

"Captain ordered us to guard zis door" the soldier says quickly, but they part a bit so you can get through if you want to. Beyond them you see:
The practice room
blood
wounded soldiers, tended by a couple of other soldiers
wrecked and scattered tables
the Captain flanked by other soldiers fighting in the narrow doorway of the stairwell in the corner, the one which a soldier told you earlier went up to the mustering hall and beyond
a battered warforged in command of the stairwell doorway, using it to limit how many soldiers can fight him
Lt. Jung, held at swordpoint by one of the sergeants

Meier says "dey choose for demselfs now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Llama

avatar

Pig
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Warrenton, MO

Character sheet
Name: Jaral Barrelstout
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   11th October 2011, 6:02 pm

Jaral moves into the room, taking up position to cover Meier and Jung. He seems puzzled by the Warforged fighting in the doorway, but only gives it a passing glance before returning his attention to the two humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   16th October 2011, 11:15 am

Jaral is in the room. What does everyone else do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   17th October 2011, 4:23 pm

"First, let's rid ourselves of Meier here."

She leads him over to the guards watching Lt. Jung and tells them that Meier is a part of the conspiracy, as well, and to watch him. Then she heads back over to the group and, making sure the warforged cannot hear her, she quietly says...

"That stairwell leads to the mustering hall, correct? Then let's head up there and come down the stairs and trap the warforged between us and the captain."

If the others agree, Caby will lead them back up to the mustering hall to do just that. They won't run full out, though, as they still want to keep an eye out for other warforged. They don't want to be surprised by running head first into a group of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   19th October 2011, 9:42 pm

Finora thinks Caby's got a good plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
Llama

avatar

Pig
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Warrenton, MO

Character sheet
Name: Jaral Barrelstout
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   21st October 2011, 9:24 am

Jaral checks to be certain Meier and Jung are under control, then follows Caby back out of the practice room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   21st October 2011, 10:08 am

After making your way back around the 'cellar' stable area and up the ramp, you are all back up in the mustering hall. The stairwell wall curves out into the northwest corner of the room. The heavy iron-bound wooden door is closed, and a heavy wooden beam bars it. With your newly-expanded knowledge of recent events, it is now pretty clear that the dead soldier you found before probably completed this barring as his last living act.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   

Back to top Go down
 
Eberron Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement :: Eberron - Labyrinth Lord :: The Party-
Jump to: