Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.
 
HomeFront PageCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Eberron Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   14th June 2011, 6:45 pm

Caby squats on top of the dead warforged for a moment, hand still tightly gripped around the handle of her sword, a smile from ear to ear. She is obviously quite pleased with herself!

Upon hearing Meier's shout, she drops her smile and looks up. Seeing him starting to flee, she shouts, "Tagor! Ducats! Don't let him get away! We want him alive!"

She clears her sword from the warforged's back and starts after Meier on foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   14th June 2011, 6:48 pm

Easily caught and cornered by 3 horsemen, Meier gives up without a fight, going down on his knees in the snow. The soldier says "I never did like you! You vill hang for dis!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   14th June 2011, 9:43 pm

Caby says, "As long as he cooperates, that will be up to Captain Thul to decide. If he gives us trouble on the way back, though... we'll just have to spare him a trial, like his broken warforged over there," she jerks her head to the warforged she skewered jumping off the horse.

"Bind his arms behind his back. Meier, tell the other warforged to carry his dead partner. If you tell him otherwise, or if he does otherwise, then we'll have to carry all three of you back the easy way."

Of course, Caby is completely bluffing here. There isn't any way she'd be able to kill an unarmed prisoner. But Meier doesn't know that.

"We'll pick up the other soldiers (I can't remember if they are all alive at this point or if one of them was killed by a warforged...) on the way to the fort."

As they're walking back, she tries to get information out of Meier...

"So why were you stealing the warforged, Meier? And is Albrecht working with you? And where did you get the air ship?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   15th June 2011, 6:11 pm

As the injured warforged goes over to pick up the dead one, he says "I will not give you any more trouble. We are beaten. However, neither will I answer any of your questions."

You see one other soldier walking his injured horse toward you as you turn to go back to the keep. He is the only survivor of the other fight.

Meier replies to Caby's question with "Of course Jung is part of it.. I'm his assistant!" and "airship? Vot airship?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   15th June 2011, 10:01 pm

Caby replies, "Play dumb all you want, Meier. Captain Thul, I'm sure, will be eager to make you... er, chat with you."

She smiles and then rides in silence.

Once they catch up with the wounded soldier, Caby hops off the horse and says, "soldier, what's your name?" Once he responds, she says, "You're wounded. Let's get you up behind Ducats here. I'll lead your injured horse back."

She suggests Jaral walk, as well, so we can collect the dead soldier and lay him across the back of Tagar's horse.

"Oh, I do have one more question for you, Meier. Where is Push? The female warforged from the inn?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
Llama

avatar

Pig
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Warrenton, MO

Character sheet
Name: Jaral Barrelstout
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   15th June 2011, 10:36 pm

Jaral agrees to walk in order to return the dead soldier to the keep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   15th June 2011, 11:38 pm

Finora walks along as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   16th June 2011, 12:24 am

The wounded soldier tells you his name is Pater, and he thanks you for helping him up onto the horse.

Meier responds with "huh?" And at the same time, the surviving warforged turns his head toward Caby, but says nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   16th June 2011, 1:08 am

"She's the whole reason we started looking into this mess. She went missing and the inn keeper, Adolf, was worried. He asked us to look into it." She stares at him for a moment as they walk. "We just want to know if she is alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   18th June 2011, 1:27 pm

ehiker133 wrote:
"She's the whole reason we started looking into this mess. She went missing and the inn keeper, Adolf, was worried. He asked us to look into it." She stares at him for a moment as they walk. "We just want to know if she is alright."

"Female warforged? How does that work?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   18th June 2011, 11:39 pm

Caby shrugs. "I don't know. She just looked like a 'girl'. Do you know the one I speak of or not?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   19th June 2011, 1:20 pm

ehiker133 wrote:
Caby shrugs. "I don't know. She just looked like a 'girl'. Do you know the one I speak of or not?"

He simply says "no."

After several minutes, your cold walk takes you back to the garrison keep. From about 50 yards away, you can see that the portcullis is closed. As you get closer, the inner one can be seen to be closed as well. Arriving, the less-injured soldier calls out for the gate guards to open the gates. There is no response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Llama

avatar

Pig
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Warrenton, MO

Character sheet
Name: Jaral Barrelstout
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   19th June 2011, 7:29 pm

Jaral shakes his head slowly, obviously not pleased with the lack of response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   19th June 2011, 8:06 pm

Caby moves to stand behind Meier. She draws her sword and holds it at his back.

"What's going on here, Meier. I'd just as soon slit your throat here and head back to town on the horses we have as walk into some sort of trap, so you'd better start talking before something happens that you won't like. I lost my patience a mile ago."

She prods Meier's back with the tip of her sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   20th June 2011, 2:29 am

Finora also draws her sword. "I gotta baaaad feeling about this."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   20th June 2011, 2:00 pm

Meier looks up at the guardhouse, looking like he just got a mouthfull of bad cheese at a fancy dinner party. "Someone must have gone down to check on the workshop."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   20th June 2011, 4:41 pm

Caby frowns, "Why? What would that have done?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
Llama

avatar

Pig
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Warrenton, MO

Character sheet
Name: Jaral Barrelstout
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   20th June 2011, 4:57 pm

Jaral unsheathes his sword as well, and he gives Meier a foul look for good measure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   23rd June 2011, 4:20 pm

Meier looks at the two halflings seriously. "I gave dem orders to begin attacking if anyone came tru de doorvay. Dey vill not shtop until dey are deshtroyed."

The damaged warforged with you turns his head to look at Meier, then looks forward again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   23rd June 2011, 5:29 pm

"Or unless you give them a command to stop? I don't know what it is you're trying to do, Meier, but you're sure causing a lot of destruction in doing it. Is your cause really worth it?"

She stops and thinks for a second.

"You - warforged - can you lift the portcullis? Maybe we can get Meier to the other warforged and he can stop them before more useless bloodshed occurs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   24th June 2011, 8:03 pm

Meier looks genuinely scared "I don't know if dey vill listen now!"

The warforged calmly says "I can attempt it," and strides forward to the portcullis, grasping the bars and beginning to strain upward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   25th June 2011, 12:02 am

Caby runs forward, "Come on. Everyone help." She sheathes her sword and tries to help push the portcullis up. Hopefully the soldiers will help at this point while someone else (Jaral?) keeps an eye on Meier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   25th June 2011, 12:19 am

Finora puts away her sword and puts her back into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
Llama

avatar

Pig
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Warrenton, MO

Character sheet
Name: Jaral Barrelstout
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   25th June 2011, 1:38 am

Jaral keeps his sword at ready, providing an ever-present stink eye to Meier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   25th June 2011, 1:50 am

Llama wrote:
Jaral keeps his sword at ready, providing an ever-present stink eye to Meier.

OOC: I had a bad case of Ever-Present Stink Eye once. Thankfully my doctor was able to prescribe a topical cream that cleared it right up, thus proving that it wasn't so ever-present after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   

Back to top Go down
 
Eberron Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement :: Eberron - Labyrinth Lord :: The Party-
Jump to: