Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.
 
HomeFront PageCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Eberron Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   22nd February 2011, 5:28 pm

While they ride to pick up Finora and Jaral, Caby tells Tagor about what happened to her and Ducats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   27th February 2011, 6:09 pm

The wagon's next stop is the location where Ducats and Cash were staked out last night. The Lt. busies himself assigning two replacement warforged to pick up the work here where the others left off.

Is there anything you want to do at this location before moving on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   27th February 2011, 9:55 pm

DM wrote:
The wagon's next stop is the location where Ducats and Cash were staked out last night. The Lt. busies himself assigning two replacement warforged to pick up the work here where the others left off.

Is there anything you want to do at this location before moving on?

No, I want to hurry to get back to Cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   27th February 2011, 10:23 pm

Cole wrote:
DM wrote:
The wagon's next stop is the location where Ducats and Cash were staked out last night. The Lt. busies himself assigning two replacement warforged to pick up the work here where the others left off.

Is there anything you want to do at this location before moving on?

No, I want to hurry to get back to Cash.

(doh, I forgot to let you know, you were able to pick up Cash the night before on your way through town to the inn)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   27th February 2011, 10:24 pm

DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
DM wrote:
The wagon's next stop is the location where Ducats and Cash were staked out last night. The Lt. busies himself assigning two replacement warforged to pick up the work here where the others left off.

Is there anything you want to do at this location before moving on?

No, I want to hurry to get back to Cash.

(doh, I forgot to let you know, you were able to pick up Cash the night before on your way through town to the inn)

Okay, how was he acting/what was he doing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   27th February 2011, 10:51 pm

Cole wrote:
Okay, how was he acting/what was he doing?

He was curled up in a corner near where you told him to stay, keeping warm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   27th February 2011, 10:53 pm

DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
Okay, how was he acting/what was he doing?

He was curled up in a corner near where you told him to stay, keeping warm.

"Good boy, good boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   27th February 2011, 10:54 pm

We'll continue on to pick up the rest of the party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   2nd March 2011, 2:17 am

You travel around to the work sites in the same order as the day before, picking up the party and checking on the warforged workers.

When you arrive at Caby's spot at the tree at the crossroads, Lt. Jung, while assigning a new warforged to work on the site, asks if you could describe what happened.

Is there anything else you want to do at that location (where the 3 warforged climbed on board the airship) ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   3rd March 2011, 12:42 pm

Caby relays as much information as she can regarding the events of the previous night, pausing at appropriate times for Ducats to confirm or correct when necessary.

"I don't think there is any more information we can get from here. Ducats and I watched the airship pick them up, so it isn't like there will be any tracks or anything to follow... Let's pick up the rest of the team."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   3rd March 2011, 4:16 pm

The Lt. replaces the missing warforged worker and has the wagon set off to the next stop.

Eventually, everyone is together and you've just picked up Jaral from a farmhouse. He seems almost reluctant to leave, and mounts the wagon with a steaming bundle of food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   3rd March 2011, 5:22 pm

As they make their way back to the fort, Caby catches everyone else up on what happened.

"Looks like you had it pretty rough, uncle! Shall we find you a tailor to let out your vest?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
Llama

avatar

Pig
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 46
Location : Warrenton, MO

Character sheet
Name: Jaral Barrelstout
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th March 2011, 8:02 pm

Jaral laughs. "No need for that, as long as I have some help - would any of you care for a warm breakfast during the ride back? I can state that the lady of the 'stead is quite a baker."

ooc - Jaral digs through his money bag and surreptitiously leaves 5 electrum pieces stacked neatly near his "post"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th March 2011, 9:30 pm

All who partake enjoy hot kolatchies and fresh kifli bread. (as seen here)

It is a fairly short wagon ride from the last location back to the garrison. The Lt. and the warforged unload outside, and the driver heads the wagon around the keep. You go through the portcullises, up the short stair open to the sky (N) and into the entry hall (B). What would you like to do now?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th March 2011, 10:28 pm

"We need to speak with Captain Thul so we can report what we've found out so far."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   6th March 2011, 1:55 am

ehiker133 wrote:
"We need to speak with Captain Thul so we can report what we've found out so far."

Lt. Albrecht Jung bids you farewell, and accompanies the horses and the warforged into the mustering hall (C) and through a large doorway on the left. The sergeant who took you to your room two nights ago leads you through the mustering hall and into the map room (D) where you see Captain Thul. "Good morning. Have you discovered anyting?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   6th March 2011, 2:00 am

DM wrote:
ehiker133 wrote:
"We need to speak with Captain Thul so we can report what we've found out so far."

Lt. Albrecht Jung bids you farewell, and accompanies the horses and the warforged into the mustering hall (C) and through a large doorway on the left. The sergeant who took you to your room two nights ago leads you through the mustering hall and into the map room (D) where you see Captain Thul. "Good morning. Have you discovered anyting?"

"Have we ever! Some manner of elf-forged has been pied-pipering your warforged off, speaking elf, out to the middle of nowhere and flying them off in an elf-ship!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   6th March 2011, 4:37 pm

"Elves?!!" He seems lost in thought for a moment, staring at the map. "How are dey luring the warforged avay? Dey shouldn't take orders from anyone but us!" He looks to the sergeant, says "get zat artificer up here" and the sergeant leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   7th March 2011, 12:30 am

"We cannot be certain they were elves - just what we believe we heard and saw with our own eyes."

Caby tells Ducats to describe to Captain Thul the appearance of the figure who commanded the first two warforged.

"... and then the two said something to the one at the location I was watching and they all took off in an airship. We decided not to follow them after that," she adds, dryly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   7th March 2011, 6:49 pm

Captain Thul is about to ask you another question, when Matthias, the Sergeant Major, brings in Lt. Jung. The captain looks at your group and says "you will excuse us, please. Stay near or inside de garrison. De Sergeant Major will find you when we need to speak again."

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   8th March 2011, 10:32 am

The party will try to find the mess hall and see if they can get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   8th March 2011, 5:10 pm

From the mustering hall (C) you are directed to go up the northwest stair. One floor up, it opens out into the mess hall (G). There are several soldiers there, and a warforged who will bring you something to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   8th March 2011, 6:19 pm

As inconspicuous as the party probably is not, they will sit down as if it is just another normal day and break their fast.

When the warforged brings out their food, Caby will try to strike up a normal conversation with it, just to gauge its response.

OOC: If she knew it, she would try speaking to the warforged in elvish, but... that isn't going to happen. Anyone else, feel free to chime in at any time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   9th March 2011, 9:53 pm

[quote="ehiker133"][size=14]"We cannot be certain they were elves - just what we believe we heard and saw with our own eyes."


"She's right, sir, could have been something else under all that armor, or maybe a strange kind of warforged itself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   9th March 2011, 9:59 pm

Cole wrote:
ehiker133 wrote:
[size=14]"We cannot be certain they were elves - just what we believe we heard and saw with our own eyes."


"She's right, sir, could have been something else under all that armor, or maybe a strange kind of warforged itself."

[kk, he will have taken note of that before shooing you all out of the map room]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   

Back to top Go down
 
Eberron Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement :: Eberron - Labyrinth Lord :: The Party-
Jump to: