The Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.

HomeFront PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Hell With Converting Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

To Hell With Converting Characters Empty
PostSubject: To Hell With Converting Characters   To Hell With Converting Characters I_icon_minitime28th September 2011, 12:01 pm

Hey, I'm back after a couple months. I have had plenty of time to think about it, and I've come to the decision that I really don't much care for 4th edition D&D, 3rd edition D&D, or Pathfinder. I think converting our old characters to any of that is a big waste of time and a bunch of BS Smile If I was going to convert them to anything, it would be to 1st Edition AD&D and shit-can all that proficiency jazz.

I mean really.. our guys spent 1 week on a sailing ship, and now they 'know' sailing? I don't think so. I'd rather just have a general idea of what they know and don't know and just go with it, instead of turning the whole thing into some kind of math quiz.

If anybody still wants to play the Cannibals, we should just play em and to heck with any converting noise.
Back to top Go down
http://migellito.blogspot.com/

To Hell With Converting Characters
Page 1 of 1