The Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.

HomeFront PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolling New Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

Rolling New Characters Empty
PostSubject: Rolling New Characters   Rolling New Characters I_icon_minitime7th September 2010, 7:31 pm

If you didn't have a character active in my game when we stopped playing, you'll need to roll one up!

First step! - Start a new 'Character Sheet' thread for your character in the character sheets forum. Do your rolling in posts in that thread.

Use the forum dice (look below the text entry box to select what dice you want to roll from a dropdown menu.)

Roll 4d6 six times. You can do this all in one post by editing the little number 1 to a 4, then press the tiny + sign until you have six rolls set up.

Drop the low die from each 4d6, then arrange the scores where you want them.

The abilities, unlike how I used to do it back in the day, are the standard 6 D&D scores:
Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma

Optionally, you can then roll 5d20 for your appearance score.

At this point, you can click 'Profile' in the navigation bar near the top of the web page, then click 'Character sheet' and enter your info here too.

Last edited by DM on 7th December 2010, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

Rolling New Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling New Characters   Rolling New Characters I_icon_minitime18th September 2010, 1:41 am

All brand new characters entering the campaign at this point will come in at level 6. For characters beginning with more than one class, as per the Pathfinder rules, you're free to split those 6 levels up between your classes however you wish.
Back to top Go down
http://migellito.blogspot.com/

Rolling New Characters
Page 1 of 1