Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.
 
HomeFront PageCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Eberron Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   28th May 2011, 1:12 pm

Finora gives her horse full rein and she speeds off ahead of the other four. Ducats particularly recognizes the practiced horsemanship of a cavalry soldier.

Finora closes ground with the soldiers from the keep. The warforged, one carrying Meier on his shoulders, have actually increased the distance between themselves and the soldiers, and are continuing to pull away.

Finora, as you gallop across the fields, snow flying up from your horse's hooves as you come even with the soldiers, you realize that you are the only one with any hope of catching Meier!

Roll a d6 please, Finora!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   29th May 2011, 2:33 am

Rolling...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   29th May 2011, 2:33 am

The member 'SpaceMonkeyX' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd6' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   29th May 2011, 4:19 am

And the warforged roll...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   29th May 2011, 4:19 am

The member 'DM' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd6' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   29th May 2011, 4:24 am

The warforged hit a patch of ground that bogs them down and Finora gains ground on the fleeing trio. She is now only 50 yards behind them and closing in.

Finora, what do you plan to do when you reach them?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   1st June 2011, 3:07 am

(Sorry, guys, it logged me out, so I wasn't getting updates...)

If Finora can catch up to the Warforged carrying Meier on its shoulders, she's going to dive off her horse and attempt to knock Meier to the ground and contain him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   1st June 2011, 5:51 pm

Finora closes in on the two fleeing warforged, one carrying Corporal Meier. They turn to look as they hear you riding down upon them. They attempt to bob and weave as they run, but momentarily she is upon them!

Finora, roll to hit as you leap from the saddle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   2nd June 2011, 2:10 am

(I assume you mean a D20...?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   2nd June 2011, 2:10 am

The member 'SpaceMonkeyX' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   2nd June 2011, 4:53 pm

DM wrote:
The member 'SpaceMonkeyX' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' :

With the advantage of horseback, you sail right into Meier's back as his warforged bobs back in front of you, stripping him off the warforged's shoulders. You land on the ground with the corporal, in a heap. Both you and he are on the ground, and he seems to have had the wind knocked out of him, but is moving. The warforged Meier was on stopped and turned, and is just a few feet from you. The other warforged kept running longer, and is a few yards away.

The mounted soldier will be on you in round 2. The rest of the group will be on you in round 4.

What do you do?

(initiative for warforged)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   2nd June 2011, 4:53 pm

The member 'DM' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd6' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   2nd June 2011, 9:16 pm

While Meier is stunned, Finora gets the idea to grab him around the neck and pull her long sword. She won't put the blade to his neck just yet, but she will make it known to Meier and the approaching Warforged that it has been drawn.

(I'm saying all this in the future tense in case you need me to roll for initiative or something.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   3rd June 2011, 9:43 am

Finora draws her sword. Roll a d6 for initiative for the grab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   3rd June 2011, 11:15 pm

Rolling
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   3rd June 2011, 11:15 pm

The member 'SpaceMonkeyX' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd6' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   3rd June 2011, 11:56 pm

OOC: Well done, Spacemonkey!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th June 2011, 7:07 pm

Excellent, players go first.

Finora, roll a d20 to hit with your grab. Everyone else, you can just barely see what's going - what do you do for this round? You are 360 yards away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th June 2011, 9:20 pm

Caby screams out a tribal war cry, trying to attract the attention of the warforged, letting them know more people are bearing down on them.

"AAAAOoooooooooo!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th June 2011, 9:52 pm

Rolling


Last edited by SpaceMonkeyX on 4th June 2011, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th June 2011, 9:52 pm

The member 'SpaceMonkeyX' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
SpaceMonkeyX

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2011-01-04
Location : St. Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Finora the Wolf Slayer
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th June 2011, 9:53 pm

hehe...that's probably not good. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.spacemonkeyx.com
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th June 2011, 11:51 pm

Even in his somewhat dazed state, Meier is able to avoid Finora's grasp, but is still on the ground. The warforged nearest advances on the struggling prone pair, and tries to bash Finora with his mace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th June 2011, 11:51 pm

The member 'DM' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   4th June 2011, 11:53 pm

DM wrote:
The member 'DM' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd20' :

Finora rolls out of the way as the mace slams into the ground, sending a shower of packed snow all around!

Round 2, players go first!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eberron Two   

Back to top Go down
 
Eberron Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement :: Eberron - Labyrinth Lord :: The Party-
Jump to: