The Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.

HomeFront PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tagor Trael Character Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chaosclockwork

chaosclockwork

Tagor Trael Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime25th October 2010, 7:15 pm

Name - Tagor Trael

Class - Cleric

Level 1

Deity - Sovereign Host

Nation of Origin - Thrane

Alignment - Lawful

Stats

Str 11 (0)
Dex 17 (+2 Missile/-2 AC)
Con 16 (+2 HP)
Int 10 (Read/Write)
Wis 14 (+1 vs. Magic)
Cha 17 (-1/6/9)

Hit Points - 4/4

Spells/Day

First Level - 1

Saving Throws (Not counting the +1 from Wisdom)

Breath Attacks - 16
Poison or Death - 11
Petrify or Paralyze - 12
Wands - 14
Spells or Spell-Like Devices - 15

Weapons

Mace - 1d6

Sling - 1d4 (+2 to hit)

Armor Class

2 (Banded+Shield+Dex bonus)

Equipment

Backpack (2lbs)
Banded Mail (35 lbs)
Shield (10 lbs)
Mace (3 lbs)
Sling (0lbs)
20 bullets (1 lb)
Small Sack (1/2 lb)
Shovel (8 lbs)
4 Wooden Holy Symbols
8 Torches (8 lbs)
Flint and Steel
7 Days Trail Rations (7 lbs)
6 Wooden Stakes (2 lbs)
10 Candles
Winter Blanket (3 lbs)
Waterskin (4 lbs)
Small Steel Mirror (1/2 lb)
2 Pints of Oil (2 lbs)

86 lbs total

Treasure
5 pp, 59 gp, 150 ep, 13 sp, 5 cp

Experience Points - (Note: +5% Bonus from PR)

Last edited by chaosclockwork on 31st October 2010, 5:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
chaosclockwork

chaosclockwork

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime25th October 2010, 7:18 pm

rolling for Chargen now...
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime25th October 2010, 7:18 pm

The member 'chaosclockwork' has done the following action : Roll dice

#1 'd6' :
Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_210 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_310 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_610 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_110

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' :
Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_610 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_310 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_510 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_610

#3 'd6' :
Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_310 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_410 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_610 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_610

#4 'd6' :
Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_110 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_410 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_310 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_310

#5 'd6' :
Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_310 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_610 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_310 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_510

#6 'd6' :
Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_610 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_610 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_310 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_510
Back to top Go down
http://migellito.blogspot.com/
chaosclockwork

chaosclockwork

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime25th October 2010, 7:30 pm

11,17,16,10,14,17. Hmm....Just to check, did I roll that right? 'Cause that seems a little much...

Huh. Time to go brush up on the setting, and come up with a character.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime25th October 2010, 9:24 pm

chaosclockwork wrote:
11,17,16,10,14,17. Hmm....Just to check, did I roll that right? 'Cause that seems a little much...

Huh. Time to go brush up on the setting, and come up with a character.

That was correct, you did some hot rolling! Smile

I have some links up for basic setting info, but I'll duplicate them here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Eberron
http://eberron.wikia.com/wiki/Eberron_Wiki

We're starting out in the town of Vulyar, in southern Karrnath, near the border with the Talenta Plains.
Back to top Go down
ehiker133

ehiker133

Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime26th October 2010, 12:55 am

Something to keep in mind, CCW, is that you can drop STR, INT or WIS by two points (can't go below 9) if you want to raise one of your Prime Requisites up by one point.

For example, if you wanted to be a Warforged (Mike made some additional classes available here), then your PR would be CON. So you could drop your INT by 2 pts and raise your CON to 18.

Or if you were a thief, then you could drop your INT by two and raise your DEX to 18.

I don't think you can raise just any stat - has to be a Prime Requisite. You can only raise DEX and CON and I don't know if you can adjust CHA at all (going from memory here).

Might be something you want to consider doing for the additional bonuses.

Oh, and excellent rolls, brother! Two 17s is pretty good! The rest are nothing to sneeze at, either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime26th October 2010, 1:33 am

ehiker133 wrote:
Something to keep in mind, CCW, is that you can drop STR, INT or WIS by two points (can't go below 9) if you want to raise one of your Prime Requisites up by one point.

For example, if you wanted to be a Warforged (Mike made some additional classes available here), then your PR would be CON. So you could drop your INT by 2 pts and raise your CON to 18.

Or if you were a thief, then you could drop your INT by two and raise your DEX to 18.

I don't think you can raise just any stat - has to be a Prime Requisite. You can only raise DEX and CON and I don't know if you can adjust CHA at all (going from memory here).

Might be something you want to consider doing for the additional bonuses.

Oh, and excellent rolls, brother! Two 17s is pretty good! The rest are nothing to sneeze at, either.

I'd have to look it up quick in the Labyrinth Lord pdf, and I'm headed to bed soon.. I think that's all correct though.
Back to top Go down
ehiker133

ehiker133

Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime26th October 2010, 11:27 am

ehiker133 wrote:
You can only raise DEX and CON

To clarify the above, I meant that DEX and CON can only be raised, they cannot be lowered. If your PR is STR, INT, or WIS, then they can be increased, as well.

What's the best way to word that?

STR, INT, and WIS can be lowered in two-point increments, but never brought below nine, in order to raise a Prime Requisite up by one.

(How about that?)
Back to top Go down
chaosclockwork

chaosclockwork

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime26th October 2010, 4:07 pm

Well, after long consideration, I think I'm playing a Cleric.

Rolling for HP and starting gold.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime26th October 2010, 4:07 pm

The member 'chaosclockwork' has done the following action : Roll dice

#1 'd6' :
Tagor Trael Character Sheet D06_210

#2 'd8' :
Tagor Trael Character Sheet D08_110 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D08_210 Tagor Trael Character Sheet D08_310
Back to top Go down
chaosclockwork

chaosclockwork

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime26th October 2010, 4:08 pm

Okay, 2 + 2 from Con gives me 4 starting HP.

Also, 60 GP.
Back to top Go down
ehiker133

ehiker133

Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime26th October 2010, 9:44 pm

I guess your gold roll was karma for the good stats. But that's a good trade off. We can always get more gold!
Back to top Go down
chaosclockwork

chaosclockwork

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime27th October 2010, 4:14 pm

There. Mostly equipped and statted out, and I think I've got something like a backstory.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime27th October 2010, 4:44 pm

chaosclockwork wrote:
There. Mostly equipped and statted out, and I think I've got something like a backstory.

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
chaosclockwork

chaosclockwork

PostSubject: Backstory   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime28th October 2010, 12:55 am

Like the others, I tried out the character generator, and got Empathic, Chatty, and Unconfident. Put together with the brief background I'd been working on, and...

Tagor comes from a very religious noble family in Thrane. He studied for the Silver Flame priesthood, but ended up joining the army - his family bought him a comission, and he served as a minor lieutenant in the last few months of the war. His unit wasn't in the heaviest fighting - until the day when everyone except Tagor died. He was still recovering when the Thronehold Treaty was signed; when he was well enough, he walked away from his family, his nation, and his faith.

Tagor eventually embraced the Sovereign Host, and was recently ordained as a priest. He's now wandering around, ministering to whoever needs it. Like most priests of the Host, he knows rites for all of the gods, but he's most familiar with Boldrei (the one common folk most often pray to), Olladra (for the many people of the age, himself included, who sometimes just want to live in the now), and Dol Arrah (for himself - to try and regain some courage).
Back to top Go down
ehiker133

ehiker133

Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime28th October 2010, 1:53 am

Nicely done, Mr. Chaos.

Chatty... that'll be AWESOME to hear you play out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tagor Trael Character Sheet   Tagor Trael Character Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tagor Trael Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1