Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.
 
HomeFront PageCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Eberron One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   16th February 2011, 11:38 pm

Cole wrote:
Ducats hustles into the building an makes for the stairs

You speed to the stairs and shoot up the steps. Scanning around as you clear the level of the landing, you see the figure over by the edge of the crumbling floor, just above where the warforged are working, on the ground below. It looks at you and flips the long blades around to a 'holding' position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   16th February 2011, 11:42 pm

DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
Ducats hustles into the building an makes for the stairs

You speed to the stairs and shoot up the steps. Scanning around as you clear the level of the landing, you see the figure over by the edge of the crumbling floor, just above where the warforged are working, on the ground below. It looks at you and flips the long blades around to a 'holding' position.

Can I hop over to a spot where there is a big unsafe/crumbly space between me and the monster?

(signing off for today)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 12:10 am

Cole wrote:
DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
Ducats hustles into the building an makes for the stairs

You speed to the stairs and shoot up the steps. Scanning around as you clear the level of the landing, you see the figure over by the edge of the crumbling floor, just above where the warforged are working, on the ground below. It looks at you and flips the long blades around to a 'holding' position.

Can I hop over to a spot where there is a big unsafe/crumbly space between me and the monster?

(signing off for today)

die roll..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 12:10 am

The member 'DM' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd100' : 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 12:11 am

Cole wrote:
Can I hop over to a spot where there is a big unsafe/crumbly space between me and the monster?

(signing off for today)

Yes, you can!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 1:53 pm

DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
Can I hop over to a spot where there is a big unsafe/crumbly space between me and the monster?

(signing off for today)

Yes, you can!

Once I'm there, I'll hold position, ready to shoot if it looks like it's going to jump at me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 5:43 pm

Cole wrote:
Once I'm there, I'll hold position, ready to shoot if it looks like it's going to jump at me

It crouches very slightly, then steps backward, off the ledge. You hear a metallic, male voice from below whisper a short phrase in what you believe to be Elven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 6:07 pm

DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
Once I'm there, I'll hold position, ready to shoot if it looks like it's going to jump at me

It crouches very slightly, then steps backward, off the ledge. You hear a metallic, male voice from below whisper a short phrase in what you believe to be Elven.

I withdraw and conceal myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 9:59 pm

Cole wrote:
DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
Once I'm there, I'll hold position, ready to shoot if it looks like it's going to jump at me

It crouches very slightly, then steps backward, off the ledge. You hear a metallic, male voice from below whisper a short phrase in what you believe to be Elven.

I withdraw and conceal myself.

You hide yourself from view, and then you hear the sawing and planing stop. This is followed by two quiet 'clunks' of metal on wood, one accompanied by a slight 'twang' sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 10:04 pm

DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
Once I'm there, I'll hold position, ready to shoot if it looks like it's going to jump at me

It crouches very slightly, then steps backward, off the ledge. You hear a metallic, male voice from below whisper a short phrase in what you believe to be Elven.

I withdraw and conceal myself.

You hide yourself from view, and then you hear the sawing and planing stop. This is followed by two quiet 'clunks' of metal on wood, one accompanied by a slight 'twang' sound.

Ducats tries to sneak to where he can see down the stairwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 10:18 pm

Cole wrote:
Ducats tries to sneak to where he can see down the stairwell

You sneak over to the landing, and can see the bottom of the stair. From the position you're at, you can poke your head down and observe a portion of the street outside. You see both warforged workers disappear around the corner to the right. (opposite from the alley)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 10:20 pm

DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
Ducats tries to sneak to where he can see down the stairwell

You sneak over to the landing, and can see the bottom of the stair. From the position you're at, you can poke your head down and observe a portion of the street outside. You see both warforged workers disappear around the corner to the right. (opposite from the alley)

I will signal Cash to stay and I will try to shadow the warforged."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 10:45 pm

Cole wrote:
I will signal Cash to stay and I will try to shadow the warforged."

You quietly pad through the ruined building and out past the warforged work area, now abandoned. Cash is back at the rear of the building, lying down to wait for you.

Looking out around the corner, you see the two warforged workers strolling west down a narrow street. You see no other movement, nor anything out of place. Falling in about 40-50 yards behind the warforged duo, you follow them for about 2 blocks before they turn south. After turning south, they stay on their course until they have gone beyond the edge of town.

A short distance south of Vulyar, on an old cart path, they turn east before reaching the hills south of town. After walking for a while, you guess it's sometime after 2am now. The warforged have apparently not noticed you. You see now that they are headed for a crossroads where two cart paths meet beneath a large tree. About 50 yards south (to your right) of the intersection you see another warforged repairing the road by lantern light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 10:47 pm

DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
I will signal Cash to stay and I will try to shadow the warforged."

You quietly pad through the ruined building and out past the warforged work area, now abandoned. Cash is back at the rear of the building, lying down to wait for you.

Looking out around the corner, you see the two warforged workers strolling west down a narrow street. You see no other movement, nor anything out of place. Falling in about 40-50 yards behind the warforged duo, you follow them for about 2 blocks before they turn south. After turning south, they stay on their course until they have gone beyond the edge of town.

A short distance south of Vulyar, on an old cart path, they turn east before reaching the hills south of town. After walking for a while, you guess it's sometime after 2am now. The warforged have apparently not noticed you. You see now that they are headed for a crossroads where two cart paths meet beneath a large tree. About 50 yards south (to your right) of the intersection you see another warforged repairing the road by lantern light.

Is there a good hiding place? Ducats will avoid the lantern light.

He's hoping, by the way, that if anyone comes for him, that Cash would be good at tracking his master's scent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 10:50 pm

Cole wrote:
DM wrote:
Cole wrote:
I will signal Cash to stay and I will try to shadow the warforged."

You quietly pad through the ruined building and out past the warforged work area, now abandoned. Cash is back at the rear of the building, lying down to wait for you.

Looking out around the corner, you see the two warforged workers strolling west down a narrow street. You see no other movement, nor anything out of place. Falling in about 40-50 yards behind the warforged duo, you follow them for about 2 blocks before they turn south. After turning south, they stay on their course until they have gone beyond the edge of town.

A short distance south of Vulyar, on an old cart path, they turn east before reaching the hills south of town. After walking for a while, you guess it's sometime after 2am now. The warforged have apparently not noticed you. You see now that they are headed for a crossroads where two cart paths meet beneath a large tree. About 50 yards south (to your right) of the intersection you see another warforged repairing the road by lantern light.

Is there a good hiding place? Ducats will avoid the lantern light.

He's hoping, by the way, that if anyone comes for him, that Cash would be good at tracking his master's scent

Yes, Cash has proven himself good at that in the past Smile

You see an excellent hiding place in the dead bushes under the big tree. When the warforged you've been shadowing reach the intersection, they turn right, toward the lone warforged with the lantern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   17th February 2011, 10:53 pm

Caby, late into the night nothing has occurred yet. The warforged works without pause. Until sunset an occasional cart went past, but there has been no other traffic in the many hours since.

Suddenly, you hear footsteps coming from the road behind you. Looking back, you see 2 warforged approaching on the road.

-------

http://thebasement.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=73
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   

Back to top Go down
 
Eberron One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement :: Eberron - Labyrinth Lord :: The Party-
Jump to: