Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.
 
HomeFront PageCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Eberron One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 3:53 pm

[IC]
Caby says, "Do you think we should disable the traps, and not reset them? I'm afraid some local kids might approach the house, thinking it fun to snoop around, and open one of the doors. I'm afraid one of them would get hurt or even killed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
chaosclockwork

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 4:07 pm

"That depends, I suppose. Do we expect it likely that whoev... whatev... that the perpetrators will return?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 4:11 pm

[IC]
"Well, the problem with a trap like this is that you don't know who could set it off. I'd say its more likely to get set off by someone who comes to check up on the family that used to live here than by who - or what - ever did this. I think we should take them down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 4:17 pm

ehiker133 wrote:
[IC]
"Well, the problem with a trap like this is that you don't know who could set it off. I'd say its more likely to get set off by someone who comes to check up on the family that used to live here than by who - or what - ever did this. I think we should take them down."

"That's a good point."

Ducats thinks for a moment.

"Less we wanted to hide somewheres round here and try to bushwhack 'em."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 4:36 pm

Caby shrugs, "I just don't think they're coming back. What reason do they have to do so?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
chaosclockwork

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 4:49 pm

"Alright then. If we're fairly certain they won't be back, and there's nothing else to be done here, let's get the traps down, then tend to... the fallen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 5:05 pm


[ooc] Is there a shovel around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 5:14 pm

Cole wrote:

[ooc] Is there a shovel around?

You've seen none in the house, but a cursory search of a couple likely outbuildings is sure to turn one up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 5:19 pm

[IC]
Caby cuts the traps down with her sword.

"Ummm... how do you want to go about picking up the remains, Tagor?" She doesn't appear very thrilled at the prospect of what they need to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 5:28 pm

ehiker133 wrote:
[IC]
Caby cuts the traps down with her sword.

"Ummm... how do you want to go about picking up the remains, Tagor?" She doesn't appear very thrilled at the prospect of what they need to do.

Is there a blankett or something they could be gathered onto?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 5:40 pm

[IC]
"I suspect we can probably find something in one of the bedrooms." Caby goes back to a bedroom and looks for a blanket they can use to wrap up the remains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 6:23 pm

Obtained: 1 blanket, large.

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 6:45 pm

[IC]
Caby lays the blanket down on the floor in the kitchen and starts carefully picking up bones and setting them on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 6:58 pm

ehiker133 wrote:
[IC]
Caby lays the blanket down on the floor in the kitchen and starts carefully picking up bones and setting them on it.

I help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 8:01 pm

After about twenty minutes of this grisly but admirable work, the blanket contains the remains from both the kitchen and main room. Leaving the farmhouse, Tagor determines an appropriate place for burial. Obtaining a shovel from one of the outbuildings, you dig a hole in an area which seems both out of the way, yet near an area of probable family activities.

Sharing the digging duties, you complete the cathartic task of burying the remains, after which Tagor says a few comforting words. You may all reduce your insanity points by 1.

The 3 of you and Cash now stand outside, perhaps 2 hours before noon. The sky is still grey, and although the wind has died to a breeze, it is still cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 8:28 pm

DM wrote:
The 3 of you and Cash now stand outside, perhaps 2 hours before noon. The sky is still grey, and although the wind has died to a breeze, it is still cold.

"Where should we go next?"

[ooc] Are there any footprints anywhere?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 8:57 pm

Ducats scans around the ground for footprints..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 8:57 pm

The member 'DM' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd6' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 9:53 pm

DM wrote:
Ducats scans around the ground for footprints..

And finds some! Some of them are barefoot, but strangely shaped and with claws. Some are booted, but long and thin, coming to a point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ehiker133

avatar

Buffalo
Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 44
Location : Saint Peters, MO

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 10:19 pm

[IC]
Caby asks, "Can you tell how many... things... there were, Ducats? And in what direction they were headed or came from?"

Caby sheathes her short sword, draws her bow and nocks an arrow and scans the area as Ducats examines the tracks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 10:30 pm

ehiker133 wrote:
[IC]
Caby asks, "Can you tell how many... things... there were, Ducats? And in what direction they were headed or came from?"

Caby sheathes her short sword, draws her bow and nocks an arrow and scans the area as Ducats examines the tracks.

"Hm. Let's see."

[ooc] is it possible for either of us to tell?

"You might be better at follerwing 'em, I'm a city boy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 11:24 pm

Caby has a good chance of determining more about the tracks..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 11:24 pm

The member 'DM' has done the following action : Roll dice

'd6' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
DM
Admin
avatar

Horse
Posts : 938
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 50
Location : Michigan

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 11:30 pm

DM wrote:
Caby has a good chance of determining more about the tracks..

..and she is able to tell that these tracks are the most recent before your own. They have come and gone multiple times over the last week or two. There are at least half a dozen different individuals.. some wide, some thin.. some heavy, some light.. some barefoot, some booted. Also, they come and go from the north.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Cole

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Ducats Deneith
Race: Human
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   5th November 2010, 11:48 pm

DM wrote:
DM wrote:
Caby has a good chance of determining more about the tracks..

..and she is able to tell that these tracks are the most recent before your own. They have come and gone multiple times over the last week or two. There are at least half a dozen different individuals.. some wide, some thin.. some heavy, some light.. some barefoot, some booted. Also, they come and go from the north.

If Caby passes on the information, Ducats asks her,

"Why ya think they kept comin' and goin' so much?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eberron One   

Back to top Go down
 
Eberron One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement :: Eberron - Labyrinth Lord :: The Party-
Jump to: