The Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.

HomeFront PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunia's Puppy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

Gunia's Puppy Empty
PostSubject: Gunia's Puppy   Gunia's Puppy I_icon_minitime22nd September 2010, 7:33 am

Hey Scott, I saw the pictures of your new little puppy on facetube.. she looks like a good one Smile Also, Marta says you almost have your own football team lol

Christian is too old, just like Nick.. they should go back to 5 for a while!
Back to top Go down
http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Tom

Tom

Gunia's Puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunia's Puppy   Gunia's Puppy I_icon_minitime25th September 2010, 3:51 am

Yeah, the whole dog thing has been pretty tough... Germany is great... but there are still many adjustments that need to be made. How is Detroit... you buy a house in the whole housing collapse there??? heard there were some pretty amazing deals in that area with all the problems... The kids grow soooo fast... if Christian was 15, that would mean that I am 35 and I'm noooo where near that old!!! Where has the time gone? It is amazing... gone are the days of the 40 hour gaming sessions, 2- 50 piece McNuggets with hot mustard, and a case of Mt Dew... those were the days... and nights, and days again!!!
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

Gunia's Puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunia's Puppy   Gunia's Puppy I_icon_minitime25th September 2010, 4:03 am

Tom wrote:
Yeah, the whole dog thing has been pretty tough... Germany is great... but there are still many adjustments that need to be made. How is Detroit... you buy a house in the whole housing collapse there??? heard there were some pretty amazing deals in that area with all the problems... The kids grow soooo fast... if Christian was 15, that would mean that I am 35 and I'm noooo where near that old!!! Where has the time gone? It is amazing... gone are the days of the 40 hour gaming sessions, 2- 50 piece McNuggets with hot mustard, and a case of Mt Dew... those were the days... and nights, and days again!!!

haha, yeah I know what you mean.. I'm lucky if I can stay awake for a straight 8 hrs at a time these days. 35?! pshh.. try 43! lol

No house yet, unfortunately, still in the townhome.. we wanted to stay here in our neighborhood for the kids' schools, and there is very very little turnover here, since it's one of the best neighborhoods.
Back to top Go down
http://migellito.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Gunia's Puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunia's Puppy   Gunia's Puppy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunia's Puppy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement :: Social Area :: Say Whatever-
Jump to: