The Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.

HomeFront PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got my old stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

Got my old stuff Empty
PostSubject: Got my old stuff   Got my old stuff I_icon_minitime11th September 2010, 2:23 pm

I have my boxes of old information right next to me now, and I'm making my way through it. I've found lots and lots of character sheets so far, and I'll be posting up those I have. I'm not sure if I've found the last events though.. I think the last thing that happened was..

The party woke up from the Dreamworld below a temple of Octavia on the world of Earthsea. You made your way upward through the natural caverns inside the island, and fought and destroyed a Dark Young of Shub-Niggurath. Afterward, you continued upward, back into the temple. The priestesses had divided into two groups because of what you told them before you descended into the caverns, and were fighting each other in a pitched battle inside the temple.

You were able to interpret the carvings and friezes high on the temple walls based on information you discovered in the dreamworld, and learned some more clues about Ephezius. You then left the temple and descended a walkway leading down from the cliffs to another nearby rock, looking for a ship which is supposed to be harbored within.

Got my old stuff B00004wfms
Back to top Go down
http://migellito.blogspot.com/

Got my old stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement :: Social Area :: Front Page Announcements-
Jump to: